It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

And like that...(SNAP)...he was gone.

Well it's about that time again. Heading out for another six month deployment overseas. In a way I am kinda excited though. I really want to get this one over with, if not only for the unrest that is poppin' off in the areas that we are going to visit. I know that it is part of the job so what can you do? I signed up for this, right?

Image hosting by Photobucket

I was sitting here thinking, "What am I going to miss?"
-Well I am definitely going to miss hangin' out with J. That is probably the only real thing that comes to mind. The whole catering to her "Princess Moments" and shyt. Nah, I will miss the football games and the times that she used to come over and cook for me and the boys. Good times!

-Basilio's leaving, so I guess I will miss the comedic exchanges between us. The calls, or IMs, when Illinois gets beat and things of that nature. Fair winds and following seas, Basilio! Good luck back in that hell hole you call home! Down with the Longhorns!

-Gonna miss hangin' out with V. Yep...gonna miss that. Good times!!


-Gonna miss getting on Myspace and Yahoo messenger to chat with Ash. I say that even though she has been ignoring me the past few weeks. J/K, Ash.

The longer list would probably consist of what I won't miss.
-I won't miss going to Rumours. It is the only club that we have to go to on Fridays. After a while it is just the same ole, same ole. Same music, and what's worse, the same people. I smoke and I get tired of smelling smoke up in the club all of the time. I think San Diego had the right idea when they stopped allowing folks to smoke inside. Gotta think of the nonsmokers every now and then.

-I won't miss the worse drivers in God's creation. I swear the people of Hawaii can't drive. There is at least one accident every morning of every day. To top that off, these people are nosy. It isn't the fact that there is an accident up ahead that is blocking the way and slowing traffic down. Noooooo! It's the people rubbernecking their asses off while talking on the phone giving a play by play, that clogs the road up for us. Get your ass in the wind so I can get my ass to work on time at least once!

Image hosting by Photobucket
I kinda enjoy seeing the world. Been around it a few times and I have a pretty good experience every time I go out. Truth be told, I don't really wanna go this time, but I do know that I will be needed. Got a bunch of new guys working with me and I don't want to see them fail. Honor, Courage, and...what is that other one? Oh yeah...Commitment!!! That's what it's all about people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home