It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Pimpin' All Over The World.

It never fails. We are underway on a deployment and the only thing that most of my brothers think about is who, and how many, females they are gonna hit in these foreign ports.

I can't really talk because when I was a young sailor visiting Haifa, Israel, while on a tour of Jerusalem...the Holy City now, I was wondering what I was going to get into that night. Wondering where the women congregated after hours and all of that. You would be surprised to know that there are some fine women over there. Anyway, what I am trying to say is that it took a phone call to my Mom during the tour to make me realize where I was and what I was actually doing. She made me focus on the fact that I never dreamed of ever visiting these places. Here I am in Jeruaslem, a place I read about only in the Bible during Sunday school, and I am thinking about ass!!!! I had to beg for forgiveness. I visited the place of The Last Supper, The Wailing Wall, Massada, The Church of the Rock where I touched the slab that they laid Jesus' body on, and a couple of other places. She opened my eyes. And now I turn my attention to these cats on my ship.

I have to admit that in most countries outside the States it is very easy to meet a woman, take them to your hotel room and go at it. Very easy!!!! I blame that on the men of that country though. They really don't pay the ladies that much attention. But the idea of sex to them seems more like an activity, one where your heart doesn't come along to play. I often believed it was incorporated into every date that they go on. While I am not against being an ambassador of my country and spreading Diplomacy, if that is in fact her name (Heh Heh), I must admit that I have grown to the point where that isn't my main focus. There are a lot of things to do in these places we visit and I am going to make a point to venture out and partake in some of the activities. I hope my brothers open their eyes and see me on this one. If not, just strap it up and have at it. Maybe it will sink in and they will come around on the next tour. That just didn't sound right for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home