It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Women. You can't live with 'em, and replacing them with sheep would be so wrong!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
I have been wrong about many a thing in my life, you have only to look at my ball cap to figure that one out, but I can tell you one thing that I am certain of. Women have been put here to hold us down!!!! Yeah, I expect to catch the wrath of my female friends, but I had to say it! I have been holding this in for far too long.

Image hosting by Photobucket

If you read the post underneath this one there are at least two examples that I can draw from. Women, while a necessary part of God's plan for us to procreate, have brought down many a valiant hero. Take Sampson for instance. He succumbed to Delilah's female charms and ended up blind and with a new haircut.

Image hosting by Photobucket

You got every right to be pissed, off dawg. Now tear some shyt up!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Women have been known to start fights. How many times have you personally seen people argue over a female? How about Helen of Troy and the Trojan War? How can a married woman leave with someone else and standby idly as two countries go to war over her infidelity? Remember what happened to these poor bastards? If they knew then what I know now they would probably both go grab some beer together instead.

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
But wait a minute!!! Take a look at the Good Book. Who was the first one to mess it up for all of us? You got it! Eve. What the hell was Adam thinking? Here you are running through the Garden of Eden butt naked without a care in the world and you give all that up just for a woman.

Image hosting by Photobucket

"Taste the apple Adam. What? I know He said not to but are you going to be a punk all of your life? I need a strong man. What do you mean you are the only one I have to choose from? Well, whatever. I need someone who makes his own rules and who isn’t afraid to live a little.”

And what happens after he eats it? He starts fucking dying. So much for living a little! Thanks to her ass we all gotta suffer. What happens next? Adam gets kicked out his house, starts feeling funny running around naked, has to make it on his own with no help from Dad, and she ends up getting pregnant! Now you got brothers killing brothers, sickness and famine running rampant. It’s total anarchy and it's all her fault.


Okay, so I am a little upset. I guess the story that my man told to me yesterday really pissed me off. Here we are at the beginning of what could be a long deployment and his wife threatens to leave him over some “he said, she said” shyt. What kind of shyt is that? We are already going into harm’s way and now he has to deal with this. It’s no wonder his job performance is slacking. How can a man who loves his wife be able to concentrate when there is basically no way that he can pick up the phone to talk to her? Who knows if she is reading his emails? He is basically stuck with no way out. He doesn’t know if she is going to be there when he gets back. He has no idea what she is doing, because we all know how vindictive women can be. I don’t know. I guess I feel for him.

Okay, I have calmed down a little. For the record, I can’t see a world without women in it, but I just don’t like the part that they play. They have too much power and control over us. They can drive us crazy if we let them and for some unknown reason, we usually do. I hate that because men are supposed to be the ones who think things out logically. It’s women who are driven by their hearts. I have to admit that some of my better friends are women. I think the reason that we get along so well is because we either haven’t had sex yet, aren’t planning to have sex with each other, or that we just aren’t attracted to each other. You have to reach a certain place in your life where you can do that, I think. To be able to hang out with the opposite sex and not even think about what the hell it would be like to flip ‘em over a couple of times or wonder what their “Ohhhhhh” face looks like. Only a couple of females have reached that point with me. Others, unknowingly, have been flipped many times over and over again in my head. But let’s get back to the point. What exactly is the power that a woman has over a man that will make him do stupid shyt? That will cause his world to crumble with only her saying a few words to set him on that path of self-destruction? I will continue to search for that answer until the day that I die. Probably crumble a couple of worlds during my quest.

Ummm…at the time of this publishing, my coworker’s wife emailed back and apologized so…uh…I guess everything is all good, right? Wrong!!!!! He’s happy now but this just goes on to prove my point. What I am wondering is what made her apologize? Did she go out this weekend and retaliate? I find it hard to believe that she realized the error of her ways. Something isn’t being said. See, now I am upset again.

2 Comments:

Blogger wun_knight said...

Standing by. I'm sorry, but this is the truth!!!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Miguel said...

this post is miguel approved.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home