It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

The best laid plans of mice and men...

"I'm going to do the tourist thing this time. No spending every waking moment chasing after women and hanging out all night up in bars and shyt for me. I've done all of that before the other three times that I have been here to Australia. I'm going to go see Darling Harbor...
Image hosting by Photobucket
..take pictures, and maybe even climb the bridge there.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Then maybe even venture on over to the Opera House and sit on the steps."
Image hosting by Photobucket

Yeah that was the BS that was coming outta my mouth prior to pulling into Australia. What the hell did I end up doing? You got it!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
(Dont worry...I was OK but my game was SICK!!!)

Well, at least we had fun. And yes, I was drunk!!! Can't you see the girl in the pink, the one I was referring to in the "Who's covering my six" blog, holding my head up? I know, I know. Maybe I'll do the touristy thing next time? Yeah, right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home