It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Can't nobody sang like K-CI Bailey!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I don't know but it looks like Jamie ran outside, grabbed K-CI out of the alley across the street, brought him back inside and told him to do his best Eddie Kane Jr. impression.

Ya'll remember when he and Mary J. did that song about crack on her first album?
I think it started out something like this:

"If lovin' you is all that I gotta do,
I don't wanna do anything else"

Nah, that was bad. Sorry, Mary. Actually, I think him and Jo Jo were performing at Jaime Foxx's Birthday party.

Look who else was there. The food looks good on the table but...

Image hosting by Photobucket

...I like the dessert!! Let's see...Regina pudding, Gabrielle fudge, and Sanaa pie. What to choose....what to choose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home