It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sign O' the Times

I had a weird dream about someone last night. To find out more about her you will have to look at my friend J's blog.


Image hosting by Photobucket

You thinking what I'm thinking, J? I wonder what she's doing right about now? She's probably on a date talking about her favorite restaurants and shyt. LMAO!! A little on the light headed side but a part of me (guess which part) still wouldn't mind...you know. But after that I could maybe "refine" her a little.

Hell, I could even start a Stripper Outreach Program (STOP). I already got me a crew to help get it off the ground. There's Kurb Servin' Khary, Bartholomus Caesar, Catfish Malik, The Audi King, and Beer Swiggin' Bill. And J, you can run the day to day operations since, well, you are probably more organized than any of us.

Now if we can just get state funding...

1 Comments:

Blogger wun_knight said...

Interesting. You don't remember the phone call where you had me get out of my bed and come downtown to pick you and Bartholomus up? The whole "The curb jumped out..." incident? Yeah, I thought so.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home