It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Through the "bushes", one walked alone...

I love my family to death. We've had our problems in the past but I forgave them all for it a long time ago.

I hold my true friends close to me and they know who they are. People that choose to become a part of your life...well that's special to me beyond words.

I respect the people that I work with. To do the job we do takes courage, self sacrifice, and the patience of Job.

But I would turn my back on all you muhf*ckas in a second for the leading male role in this damn movie!!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Family reunions? Screw 'em!!!

Friends? Find new ones!!!

Job and coworkers? After this movie I could live off my book sales.
I would already be destined to become the Trojan's International Magnum spokesperson just from the movie clips alone!!!!

Just write a 22 min scene (54 minutes, Director's Cut) where I walk up on the camp while the whole group's busy "tradin' fur" and I can ad lib from there!!! Replace Brittany Murphy with K.D. Aubert and I would do it for free!! WHAT!!!
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger wun_knight said...

Cool, but only because we boys!!!

I'm afraid there is only one action scene where I would require one. It's where they all find out they are pregnant by me. Good luck, buddy!!!!

2:14 AM  
Blogger Miguel said...

i co-sign this entire post.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home