It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Hot Hooks

I know. I always start something and then don't keep up with it. Let's face it, plants die. Anyway, this was just going through my mind and I thought I would drop it. Having sort of a block so the first thing that I like I'm gonna throw down. I used to love this hook though. You gotta admit that being with someone that you wouldn't mind singing this hook to is ideal. I'm still looking. I am thinking that the journey will be better than the destination. Most times it always is.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ANYWHERE-112 feat.Lil' Zane

“We can make love on the bedroom floor
Then on top of my waterbed
I'm kissing you
Running my fingers through your hair
In the hallway
Making love away beside the stairs
We can do it anywhere...
I can love you in the shower
Both of our bodies dripping wet
On the patio we can make a night you won't forget
On the kitchen floor
As I softly pull your hair
We can do it anywhere, anywhere...”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home