It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Sniff...Sniff...yep...this is some bullshyt!!!

First of all, I am not a perfect individual. I know, I know...for all of you who led your life as I have and are waiting with baited breath on my next move, well, just start making your own damn tracks! I bet there hasn't been a let down that big since Forrest Gump stopped his cross-country run. But what I am really trying to say is that we do fuct up things when we are just clowning around sometimes and then wonder how in the hell things, or people, turn out the way they do. Now I was just going to read and then delete this email that I received from the Audi King but then I decided to comment on it. I know some of you might have seen these pics already, because I have, but how much thought did you put into what was actually going on? I am not campaignin’ or anything…unless ya’ll are goin’ to vote for a nikka…shyt, I need a guarantee. Nah, but all three of these pics are messed up. Let me tell you what the end result of this is going to be.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeah, it’s cute now, but when this muhf*cka starts stickin’ people up, selling drugs, or shooting someone, then you got a problem with it. Bet you won’t produce not a nann ‘nudda smile when you see him dressed the same 14 yrs later. You won’t even remember this moment. You will remember, however, the house you put up to pop this little muhf*cka outta jail. We don’t even wanna get into what is going to happen when he skips bail. Whooooaa!!! That’s when both your lives start circlin’ the drain!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“I’m in that GT, Choppa, on the passenger side. NO SKEET, SKEET, CHOPPA, ON THE PASSENGER SIDE!!!”-Fat Joe, “Go Crazy”-(Remix)Young Jeezy feat. Fat Joe/Jay-Z.

Now what the hell is this about? I mean, could she not find a babysitter? This is bullshyt. Hey J, this ho got the one in your story beat by a long shot. The thing that I just realized is that it is daylight out. Either one of these two just got outta jail or somebody popped a blue diamond by accident. What kind of message is that sending to the kid in the back? I can see the conversation now.

Dude: Yeah, Bitch…
Little Girl: What ya doin’ up there Mommy? When are we going to pick up Daddy?
Mom: Sit back, baby and be quiet.
Little Girl: But Mommy…
Mom: MOMMY SAID…OH…OH SHYT…SIT YO ASS BACK!…OOOOH SHYT…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now, this is the one that pisses me off the most. This seems like a game to her, huh? It’s seems pretty funny until she grows up and her man is jumping woman to woman with that same smile on his face. She won’t remember how funny this was at one time. I am not saying that every man is conditioned in this fashion. Hell, it’s actually in our nature, and we are predestined…I mean…already cursed, but she doesn’t have to speed up the cycle. Now this dude’s FIRST girlfriend, what…maybe 3rd grade, is going to get drug through the mud. Little nikka gonna be making 4 hearts outta construction paper for 4 little girls on Valentine’s Day. Poor girl. It’s sad, really. Wait a minute! That car behind them looks familiar. Don’t tell me all of this shyt is happening in the same neighborhood!!!?!???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home