It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Monday, May 15, 2006

All around the world, same song.


27 Countries visited (12% of the World Total)

"I have smoked buddah in Budapest; had shisha in Bahrain.
Carved some Turkey in Instanbul, ran with the bulls in Spain.
All this was due to me joining the United States Navy....
Man, if I could do this shyt all over again."-Wun

That's right, I'm a world traveler. I can't say I like my travel agent but I have been to some really interesting places that I know I would've never seen otherwise. It's not for everyone, but its not that bad. Best places I've been too? Israel and Australia. No doubt. But it ain't over yet...

Countries visited

United States (obviously), Bulgaria, Mexico, Bahrain, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Cuba, Turkey, Somalia, Yemen, Portugal, United Arab Emirates, Italy, China, Romania, India, Spain, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, American Samoa, Australia, Guam, Papa New Guinea


Click on the link and make your own. Thanks for the idea, Em.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home