It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

105 and rising!!!!!!



Wheeeewwwwwww!!!!!! It is fuggin' hot ova here!!!!! We have just pulled in port Jebel Ali and it is burning up. I have seen Hell and...well, it's ruled by Arabs. I know! I'm wiggin' the f*ck out too. I see why they are mad as hell!!! I don't know what you have to look forward to over here. Get up in the morning and it's what...95 degrees? Go to work, break for lunch when it's what...102 degrees? Come home, kiss the kids, smack the wife around, water the cactus, and then jump in bed with their "funboys!"* Yeah, that life has to suck.



But these cats do have money over here. That is without question. The place isn't too bad though. Just down the world lies the first 7 Star hotel in the world!!!! I know that to spend one night in it would take up my whole paycheck. And that's just for a twin bed. I wouldn't dare touch the damn mini bar or call for room service. Steal a bath robe in that hotel if you want to. I am sure you would be paying the price of your entire wardrobe to pay it back.

If you have never seen pictures of the hotel then here it is.












They have beautiful places out here. I mean they built a water park. I am sure that there were a lot of insurance companies worried about things like...people falling into boiling pools of water and shyt. To the right of this beautiful hotel they are planning to build a theme park of all theme parks!!!! I don't know...with the money that these cats have I will have to say that if they can think it, then it can be done. With that I would like to tell you that they have an indoor ski resort!!! What the f*ck!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a couple of blogs ago I was wondering why it costs about $70 per barrel. I guess this is our answer. I tell you what though...when they build a CheeseCake Factory out of real Cheesecake...I'm gonna check myself outta this life, personally!!!!

*funboys- It is common practice for Arabs, at least the ones I and my friends have encountered on our many deployments over here, to impregnate the women and actually walk down the street holding hands with other dudes or their "funboys." This was explained to us by a cab driver. It's awful, really, but if they like spreading that "Manlove"...then by all means, go right ahead. But the women stay covered. No disrespect, I just wanna understand why?

I was informed by a coworker that the women are covered as to not let other men covet another man's wife, or be tempted to do so. I argued with her that the dating game in this society would pretty much suck ass. She agreed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home