It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Riddle me this??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1. If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be?
Playing a professional sport. Unfortunately, I think I would be like a lot of athletes and have kids all over the country. Maybe it's a good thing that I'm not. I mean, how would I be able to see all my kids? How many times does a team bus just break down in Bakersfield, CA?
2. If you could slap the shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?
I don't know, maybe Christopher Columbus. "Just a little bit more and you would've done it, asshole!"
3. What's the dumbest decision you've made in the past 5 years?
Staying in the military. If I could go back in time I would give them back the $42,000 bonus, knock out my boss, flip them the duece, and then get my big ass in the wind.
4. Give up one for a year: (good) sex or (good) music.
Bad sex is better than no sex at all (at least for guys), and the music that has been coming out lately hasn't been too stellar...I'm gonna say good music.
5. Dudes, would you rather have a big dick or a great sense of humor? Ladies, nice tits & azz or common sense?
If any of my blogs can make you at least chuckle, then I am the proud owner of both.
6. So you've been invited to an all expense paid Blogger Prom in The Bahamas. You're sitting at the bar on the beach. Which blogger do you want to join you for hours of good convo?
Khary, J, her boy Miquel, 'Nique, Nsane, and that's about it. Honestly, I'm cool with everyone though. If you got good conversation, especially a sense of humor, then there's a seat for you.
7. Which blogger would you most like to cuddle with on the beach? (and don't defer to your current signif other either. Infidelity won't count against you. Duh.)
Haven't interacted with too many females on here. J and I are cooler than a fan so that would leave it between the other two women. Fight it out ladies!!!! Nah, but gimme time to expand my peeps. I'll let ya know.
8. You're going on a 5 hour road trip...which 5 CDs do you bring?
Outkast's Southerplayalisticcadillacmuzik, Young Jeezy, and 3 CDs that I mix up to include hip hop, R&B, and old skool, which seeing how it's 2006, can now include Jodeci...LMAO!!

"It's been an hour since you been gone...."

9. Would you rather bury your children young or have your children bury you young?
I would rather have my children, when I spawn some, bury my ass.
10. What's your biggest insecurity?
Being too picky in finding a mate fearing that I may one day be alone forever. I don't care who I sleep with, but every woman ain't entitled to forever.
11.What's the first blog you read every day...or however often you read them?
J's. I don't know why because she hasn't written anything in a while.
12. When's the last time you peed your pants?
The last time I shyt myself. Prolly age 3.
13. Which was better, your first kiss or your first pay check?
I kinda liked kissing alot when I was younger, so I am going to have to say my first kiss. It opened doors letting in things like confidence, for instance. Plus, I have been told that I am a pretty good kisser so...
14. Do you have kids? Want kids?
Don't have any, but I want some. If I don't find a mate soon, I'm going to have to convince one of my homegirls that don't have any, but would like to have one, to go in on half. That would be a good movie or sitcom, wouldn't it? Wait a minute!!! Don't you steal it, GAWT DAMMIT!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

15. You get dropped off at home after the office holiday party by your bitch azz boss that you can't effing stand...you exit the car and he peels out, runs a red light at your corner and rolls up an unsuspecting midget. The next day the midget watch groups are on TV outraged at the heartless hit and run, and are calling for any witnesses to please come fwd...that half dead midget has a family at home waiting on C-mas presents. Would you take $1000 hush money? $500? $100? A six pack?
I believe that would bring us together.!!! Seek out something that you both love to do and then form a bond. Shyt instead of going golfin' and kissin' his ass, or having boring ass "Casual Fridays", we could all enjoy "Midget Bashin' Mondays!!"
16. Live the rest of your life without your eyebrows or your fingernails?
Eyebrows. That's an easy one.
17. What makes you angry?
I try not to get angry but I find that there are at least two occasions every year where I find this utterly impossible. The NBA and NFL Drafts. I am from Chicago. Enuff said!!!!!
18. What makes you horny?
-A strong wind
-A beautiful woman joggin and perspiring, either on the street or on a treadmill with the ponytail swayin' back and forth
-Any and everything Vida
G (see HHW #5)
-A woman straddling just about anything

-A kiss planted in the right place by the right woman
-An oh so gentle breeze as I get out of the shower on a hot summer's day...
19. What makes you nervous?
-Not knowing something. I mean there is a lot that I don't know, but not knowing things that I either want to learn, or that I should know already
-Being on the passenger side with a female driving. I wouldn't care if we were in a tank. I would be nervous as hell. I blame Moms on that one. I flew out of the car, rolled what felt like 10 city blocks, and landed in front of an on coming semi when I was three. While it wasn't totally her fault, she was driving.
20. What makes you smile?
-Making my Mom laugh so hard that she starts snorting. That's cool for me
-When I am in the presence of family and friends that I haven't seen in a while
-When I am around my boys, like Steve or Malik, and I know that in the next couple of minutes I am going to be laughin' my ass off or shakin my head in disbelief

If you are reading this then you have been tagged. I expect visit your site soon so that I can get to know you a little more.

1 Comments:

Blogger wun_knight said...

Ummm...yeah. Good job, buddy!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home