It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm bored again

Yep! It’s that muhf*ckin time again!!! I have reached a writer’s block and when that happens I write about whatever the hell comes to mind. Come along for the ride if you like. The journey is always more exciting than the destination anyway. Being that I don’t know where the hell I’m going…I got it! I’m going back home!!!

My beloved Chicago!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I miss home so much that I can’t begin to tell you. Though I love Hawaii and a lot of the people I have befriended out there, there’s nothing like home. Man, I would just like to go back for maybe a month. That’s all I would need.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How many people saw Cooley High? Did you know (that would be a good title for another segment. “Did you Know…) that the school that I graduated from had some books carried over from that High School? Yep. You know how they used to stamp the names of the school in the front of back of the book? Well Cooley High was stamped in one of mine. Seriously, though…while that may not be the most interesting part of your day, I actually used to catch the Ravenswood “B” Train at Sedwick station, right were Cochise got his ass whupped by Stone and Roberts, along wit Damon’s ol punk ass. Just an interesting tid bit.

“How do I say goodbye to what we haaaaaaaaaaad...” Moving on…


I would kill to be able to go to the “Taste of Chicago.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Taste of Chicago is an annual tradition for the city held at Grant Park during the 10-day period leading up to the Fourth of July. There’s food from over 100 local restaurants, great entertainment from radio stations, concerts, and a variety of exhibits and activities. The various restaurants set up shop in tents. The food options are too muhf*ckin’ many to list, but I can’t got without getting some of the best pizza and cheesecake in the world. NO LIE!!!!! .

If you are there in the winter grab your fishing poles and do some ice fishing over at the

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shedd Aquarium.

Here they claim to be the largest indoor aquarium with over 8000 aquatic animals in their 3 Million Gallon Oceanarium and 900K Gallon Caribbean Reef exhibits for your fishing pleasure. Evading security guards also adds in on the fun.

I miss being amongst the people and cheering for our overachieving ass sports teams. Nothing like bitching about how this is messed up, and that sucks, and how we, as if we were ever gonna be given the opportunity, would fix things up. Like for instance, I don’t know, nor do I ever know, what the hell the Bears were thinking going with two short corners and a utility kick returner. They always do that to me. Remember them drafting Brad Muster???? Yeah.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You know what else? The Bulls have two first round draft picks this year. Why am I upset, you ask? Because that gives them two chances to really f*ck things up!!!! Anyone ever heard of Will Perdue? Dennis Hopson? Stacey King? Wait and see.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not to mention that I still would have to deal with the fact that these sumbitches won the World Series and not my beloved Cubbies.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Enough of that. Chicago is in its own little world and I love it for that reason, and that reason only. We are different than all other cities in the US. Most of us are calm, cool- headed individuals but all with the capability of going off at a moments notice if the situation presents itself. I have met nothing but cool brothers from the ‘Go ever since I have left there. We represent well, even if we don’t boast about things.

BEHOLD...PLANET CHICAGO

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Enough of that for now, I am getting homesick. I am just trying to get back to Hawaii and my truck. There it is there with my boy Ab just profiling and shyt. Don’t ask me what he’s doing. How’s she holdin’ up J????? Don’t hurt my baby…anymore!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can’t think of anything else to spew so I am in the wind. It’s that time again so stand by for my next installment of HHW. Sorry ladies. I guess J can hook you up with her "Future Ex Husband" blogs. Be easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home