It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Feeling Less Than Adequate? This Won't Help.


I don't know if I pissed an ex-girlfriend off or just didn't perform up to par during a one night stand or something, but my f*cking email accounts are loaded with this shyt!!!! What the f*ck!!!! How the hell do you think it makes me look on my job when I open up an email and a coworker, out of the corner of their eyes, can see a big ass colorful picture like this one with words like..."Got a small dick???? Having a less than stellar ejaculation???? Not sellin' the ol' $$$$ shot???"

It has gotten to the point where I have to look around before I open any of my emails....Damnnnnn!!!!! This bullshyt needs to stop. Now I have to call every one of them hos and find out what the deal is. I mean, not that I'm paranoid or nothin'.




3 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Don'tcha hate that!!!!!!!! LOL

6:21 AM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

Hell yeah!!! And what sucks is that they are starting to use common names and shyt. Like...

"From: John Johnson
Subj: What's up??
Sent: 19 May 2006"

You open the shyt up and it's...

"Sufferin' from a small penis?????"

What the fuck??? I wish I could sue someone. What if a fine ass coworker walked passed and she glanced and saw that shyt in all of its 48 pt., Arial font glory????? That is some bullshyt!!!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

*lol*

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home