It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Razorback or Brokeback Football?

I hate to follow up a post like the last one with something like this, but I just got it in an email. Now if I am receiving this now, that means that it was out for a while. Apparently this is a photo taken on the Arkansas Razorback sideline. As the camera panned across and zoomed in on these people, it was said that the commentators paused and refused to say a word. Good career move. You know I would've said something though. My commentary would've went like this:



"Yeah, it looks like they're calling for a little more meat on that offensive line. That Kentucky defense is just runnin' through 'em. Why...they're just gettin' man-handled out there!!! It's just down right ridiculous. This team needs an enema!!"

I'd be lookin' for a new job on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home