It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Have you ever...?

You can answer some if you like. I am just trying to move the day along.

Have you ever...?

-loved someone so bad that it hurt? I never knew what that meant until well into adulthood. Only told one woman that I loved her and meant it. ONE WOMAN IN MY WHOLE LIFE??? I know...sad. Umm...my answer is "Yes".

-wondered why in the hell the only other person in the elevator covers their nose and tries to play off where that smell came from when YOU KNOW it wasn't you that farted?

-been told to go get a switch that was going to be used to beat the hell out of your sister, but then get your stupid, overzealous ass knocked the hell out with the fallen tree that you came back with? I guess that was just my dumb ass. That f*cked me up for a minute.

-get banned for life from a community pool by a lifeguard because you and your cousin jumped in and got fished out of the deep side...TWICE???? IN ONE HOUR???? We were only five and it pretty much traumatized us. Not because we almost drowned twice...Noooo. Shyt, that was a young ass age to be "Banned for life" from something.
"If they never ever came back here...ummm...that would be great." What kind of shyt is that????

-put water on cereal because you were out of milk? How about Carnation Milk? I did it once but that is some nasty shyt.

-worn an actual pair of the Air Jordans that Mike played in and then gave away off of his very feet after a home game? I did. I thought I was the shyt when I wore them to gym the next day. Man, I was blowing layups, missing all kinda shots and the closest I came to dunkin' was my donut at breakfast. Hell, I even missed that muthaf*cka!!!! It must be the shoes.... Shyyyytt.


-seen Vida walking around my house looking for the rest of her damn clothes?

Unfortunately, neither have I...

2 Comments:

Blogger wun_knight said...

What???!!!! That was my grandmother's daily exercise routine. "1 and 2 and didn't I tell yo' ass...4 and 5..."

So you didn't get a whoopin??? ever? Man, I think you might be the only African American child ever to hold claim to that. I, on the other hand, am trying to count the most amount of days I went without getting my ass beat. I am stuck on 4 for some reason.

9:11 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

-Yeah, I guess we have talked about this at one point on the balcony. I remember the Seattle story. I hate that happened to you.

-Thanks for puttin' me out there like that on the swimming pool thing. Wasn't trying to be outdone by no females. Managed to stay away from the white light....both times.

-Yeah, that story was true. I wore a pair of Mike's Jordans that he gave my boy right after the game. It's also true that I sucked to no end when it came to basketabll that next day.

-LOL @"...my cousin had her over" Well your cousin is a lot more attractive than I am, that's for sure. But I would be pissed if she did have her over and I wasn't at least there to watch Vida walk out and THEN proceed to look for her clothes.

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home