It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!! Rrrrrrrrrrfftttt!!

Today’s thoughts wrapped up in lyrics.

“F*ck the world don’t ask me for shyt,
cuz everything ya git
you got to work hard for it
honey shake ya hips
ya don’t stop…” –Biggie f/Mef

“I’m on some murder TI-p,
I’ll kill ya ASAP”-The Game

“Pulled to the curb
gettin' played like a sucka
Don't fight the power
[BANG] the motherfucka”-Ice Cube


[Wooooooo Saaaaaaaaaahhh]

Aiight, ya boy’s good now. Just wasn’t feeling quite myself today. Huggy needed a hug and shyt. You know how you just wake up with a frown and everything? Well my upside down smiley face was actually stemming from an incident that happened last night. A little argument between f r i e n d s. Did you notice how I used that term ever so loosely? It’s just something about a “friend” that puts you on blast in front of your superiors on a daily basis.

I don’t know if you realize that when it comes to evaluations and ranking in the military, people are rated against each other, in the same pay grade, up and down the line. It’s kinda of like when dealing with an imminent shark attack. You don’t have to be the fastest swimmer in the world, just faster than the next muhf*cka, you know? Well, displaying impeccable timing, he manages to always down my people in front of superior officers…with me standing right there!!!! Why does that bother me? First of all, we are supposed to be cool. Secondly, even if were weren’t, him dogging my people saying that they aren’t shyt, makes me look bad. It’s a reflection of leadership, you know? If you have ever seen Antwone Fisher then you know how close people sleep together on a ship. Not, real close, just close enough where, with the proper motivation, you can reach across and choke the shyt out of a nikka!! For better leverage you would have to get out of your rack though.

So how do I separate that anger I feel, that sense of betrayal, when we are at a bar on liberty in a foreign port? I just let it go. I mean, every bit of me wants to reach across and choke the shyt outta him, but I refrain. I just shake that shyt off. Oh, it's not easy. It's more like a life time struggle that I deal with every day. I've been told that I have the patience of Job sometimes. Other times, I’m like this muhf*cka…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...subject to break out into a whirlwind pyramid* on an unsuspectin' nikka's ass!!!!

*10 Huggy pts for whoever tells me where I referenced "Whirlwind pyramid."

HINT: That cartoon used to be the shyt growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home