It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Friday, June 09, 2006

"I want what's comin' to me"


Manny: "Yeah, well what's that?"
Tony Montana: "The world, chico...and everything in it."-Scarface



While I don't profess to have all the answers, I think Tony forgot Rule #2.

2-DON'T GET HIGH ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY!!

I think this muhf*cka was sittin' in class next to Smokey or something!! Probably cheated offa each other's test and shyt!!!

Can anyone explain to me how oil has gone up $50 a barrel since we came to Iraq???? I mean, we protecting that shyt ain't we???? I think anyone who has done a tour should get free gas for at least two years or as long as they are in the military. I mean damn. What would Tony Montana do?

Look at this shyt!!!!!


The only thing I want to see progressing in this fashion is my free throw percentage. I am sure that Shaq would agree.

This shyt is ridiculous!! We were better off not f*cking with these cats!!

We shoulda jumped in bed with them bytches or somethin'!!! I mean they f*ckin' us, ain't they??? Maybe we just need to give these nikkas a hug or something because I don't see this shyt stoppin'!!

Along with this chart is this one:


I am thinking about buying me a f*ckin' horse!!! Maybe a camel. Wouldn't that be some cruel irony for yo ass?? Hey they can go days without water, right??

Shyt, f*ck that!!! You don't know my pain!!! I have been gone from the country for about 3 months and there is no telling what the price is going to be like when I get back.

Here's some more irony for your ass...I bought a f*ckin SUV in 2004!!! You wanna know how much it costs to fill that bitch???????
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A F*CKIN' GRIP!!!!!

I'm hittin' the first camel lot I see when I get home...you can bet dat.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home