It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sittin' on watch again....

I'm rambling here. Once again I am bored and now...I guess you have subjected yourself to this...

What does this verse say to you?
-"Cuz when you get inside/you can't change your mind/don't mean to sound impatient/but you gotta promise baby, ohhh..."--Usher on Lover's and Friends.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I smell a date rape. Thrown out are the opportunity for one to change one's mind, leaving said individual to commit to an already discussed order of events, as well as those subject to come up at a moment's notice. Yeah...date rapist. Last line should've been:
Usher: "...don't mean to sound impatient/but I got warrants baby"
Female: "Ohhhhhhhh!!!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-It's been over 3 months since I've....you know...done the deed. I'm just sayin'...it's depressing. A certain female is gonna catch a bad one when I get back. Anyway, I guess I would feel worse if I weren't on deployment. You know, going home to nobody and getting those funny feelings when watching something on cable, say"Real Sex" on HBO...if you like that. It's kinda weird sometimes to me but anyway... Say you see something that arouses ya, but you have nobody to call? That would... suck, for lack of a better term.
{Shudders} I just hate to think of it. I mean, we have all been there, but it's not a good place and we try not to remember the way back.

= Buddy F*cker

-Cingular seems to have this whole "Customer Avoidance" plan down to a science. I have been trying to get them to suspend my service until I return from deployment for 3 months now. They contend that they cannot suspend it without a fax of my government orders. I don't think it should've gotten to that point. Before the AT&T/Cingular merger, things between me and AT&T were fine. Yeah, they didn't have the best reception on the island but whatever. That is the price you pay for great service. For example, I am going on deployment in '03. I call AT&T up and tell them that I will be leaving the country due to military committments and to please suspend the account until my return. They said "No problem" and that's about it. There wasn't the whole "I need you to fax me a copy of your military orders so that I can verify them. After that we will be able to suspend your military plan until you return from deployment." She said "military a few more times and it pissed me off!!!
"If I am on a military plan, why would it be far fetched to believe that I may be getting deployed?"
The phone was silent.
Finally she uttered, "I don't know what to tell you, sir. Excuse me for a second..." She's gone for maybe 15 seconds and then..."Sir? Yeah, it's just the way it is."
I know what she did. Instead of talking to her manager, she asked the person sitting next to her. Probably too afraid to bug the manager, yet again, with another question that she didn't know the answer to.

I tell her that I didn't have to go through this last time with AT&T. Why is this that much of a problem? Turn my shyt off. She continues to say she can't and that Cingular and AT&T, though they have merged, operate differently regarding these things.
"Well how am I supposed to know that?"
There's silence on the line.
I hang up on her upset knowing that it wasn't her fault. I should've taken care of this earlier like Ace did. Well, not like him because they turned his shyt off the day he called. He had to call them back so that he could have it for the last weekend that we were on the island. It took a day and man he was pissed!!!
I am hot when I get to the boat because this was the first day of deployment and once we get away from the pier we won't have any fax capabilities. It's cool becasue I thought I was the only one but there were several more like me that were just as pissed. They were with AT&T too. What upsets me is that when I logged on to Cingular.com today, the first thing I saw was a US Navy Promotion. Go look at it. I bet it's still there. They should have a Trojan Magnum advertisement too because they are f*ckin' us over!!!! Wait....this sums it up completely.

Customer Service Reps at prefer the use ofwhen f*cking over

1 Comments:

Blogger wun_knight said...

Hey, I don't need that shyt!!!! I have been out to sea for over 50+ days!!! I am one, "Good Morning" away from chokin' a muhfuckah free of his life source.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home