It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ballin' outta control!!!! Help!!!



The fountain in this pic holds no significant meaning to how we be gettin' down in these foreign ports. Not really....







Singapore. Beautiful country, beautiful women. Enuff said. I told J that we were international with it and I'm not lying. Hopefully we can see some of the country this time.

Yeah, I think for the most part, we spoil ourselves when we are out here on deployment. I mean, we stay at expensive hotels like the Hilton, The Grand this, The Royal that. All of them 4 1/2 stars and up. We do things that we normally wouldn't dream of doing in the States. I mean, if I'm traveling and I'm in your neighborhood I might ask you to hold me down for a night or two. That, or at least sleep at a Super 8 for $40.00 dollars a night. But we do things that we wouldn't even dream of doing back home. I mean, who spends 225 dollars a day at the Hilton in Sydney, Australia? 180 a night in Singapore? Anyone???

WE DO, THAT'S WHO!!!!

We tried to take it down a notch but soon realized....THAT SUCKS!!!
Like my boy GP, for instance, whose toenails coincidentally look like eagle talons, would treat himself to a pedicure and a manicure. Hey, to each, his own. I've had one before....a manicure, that is.
As I walked up on him, I coulda swore that ol' girl hookin' him up had a face shield on when she was sanding down the corns and nails on his claws. Me, being the only expert on the scene with any electrical background, had to explain to them in great detail why the lights were flickerin' on an off throughout the whole ordeal.

But hey, sometimes it's cool to lose yourself. Unfortunately, that also involves handing over 500 stones for a two night stay in a lavish hotel, rubbing elbows with international biznessmen makin' them feel uncomfortable as hell as I ask them, while in the executive lounge draped from head to toe in my University of Illinois BBall gear, wearing flip flops and ankle socks, two fistin' alcoholic beverages because we only have 20 more minutes of free drinks, "Could you please pass the Grey Poupon? Yeah, you Mr. O'Henry. You were here last night. Same drill, gawt dammit!!!!"

Horatio "Huggy" Washington

International Player#: 176893453
Member since: 1992
Expiration date: Armageddon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home