It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Favorites

An ex-girlfriend sent this book entitled "All About Me." On the front it says, "A unique question and answer book about the story of your life." Why she sent it to me, I don't know. Does she think that I am going to die soon and needed to write down some things so that people who find the book can know intimate things about my life as it was? That sounds kinda morbid, huh? Either way, I thought that I would share some of them with you since I can't think of anything else to write about. Feel free to copy and post on your page if you like.

A color you like to wear?
Black. I don't know why, but that is my favorite color to wear. I know, it lacks depth but...well there it is.

Regardless of size or circumstance, an animal you would like to own as a pet?
A tiger. I just think that would be the shyt to sit in my living room entertaining people and to watch as their eyes get big as hell when my pet Tiger "Chewie" just calmly prances to and fro in the back yard.

Your lucky number? 2

A city you would like to visit? Any major city in Australia. I'm telling you, the Aussie females are very friendly. VERY FRIENDLY!!!!

Your favorite meal? Steak and garlic mashed potatoes.

The film you would watch over and over? Three way tie. Four Brothers, The Long Kiss Goodnight and Gladiator.

An actor whose perfomances you admire: Delroy Lindo. I don't think that he gets enough props. He needs to do more work. The man has range. Of course I like Sam Jackson, Robert DeNiro, William H Macy and overacting ass Al Pacino, but Delroy is often slept on.

Your motto: “You gotta build a couple of bridges to be known as a bridge builder,but if you f*ck one chicken...your a chickenf*cker the rest of your life!”

Your cologne or perfume: Game by Cool Water, Armani Black Code

On your wall hangs: The picture of Muhammad Ali knocking down Sonny Liston in the first minute of the first round of their second fight. Classic pose.

Most expensive possession: Beside my truck, my $3500 White and Yellow gold Chain/Cross around my neck.

Material possessions are: Insignificant to me. It's the lessons learned that I value the most. But if you try to take mine, I'm Donkey Kongin' the hell outta you.

Three things you would save if your house was burning: My wallet, My diamond earring, and one set of clothes to wear. Damn everything else. I know I said material things were insignificant but damn that. That shyt was expensive man!!!

The appropriate age for having sex: Whenever you are able to deal with the consequences.

As an adult have you ever hit a woman? Nope, but my sister caught a bad one when we were little. F*ck that. She used to kick my ass. Don't judge me, you didn't know my pain!!!!

The minimum punishment for those who rape should be: They shouldn't serve any time behind bars. Shyt's crowded as it is. Just cut their dick off and send them right back out the next day with a week's worth of gauze and two painkillers.

The minimum punishment for those who molest children should be: Death, or something like it.

Your opinion of the military: A great place to learn discipline and a good place to get a bearing on where you really want to go, especially if you need money for college. Not preferred by me after doing it, unless you come in as an officer. They pay for your school and you just owe them time.

Your opinion of the draft: Don't agree with it. If you don't want to join, then don't. Just try not to have an opinion on the war and what the people that are fighting in it, especially if it's for a good cause, are doing.

The farthest place you would travel to be with someone you desire? Florida

The farthest place you have traveled to be with someone you desire? Florida

What you dislike most about having a committed relationship: Freedom and trust. Those are two things that there just isn't enough of to go around.

What you enjoy most about having a committed relationship: Ass at the ready. Nothing like rolling over and...well, you know. Oh, and the bond and overall companionship that comes with it. Yeah.

An unfulfilled sexual fantasy: An orgy with Salma Hayek, Roselyn Sanchez, Halle, and K.D. Aubert. I'll keep you posted on my progress with that. Right now I'm not even out the gate.

If you had more time alone: I would be subject to go crazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger wun_knight said...

Well, mine is a solid Navy Blue. I think I would've thrown that shyt over the side of the ship if it was floral. It's pretty good though. Lotta interesting questions.

3:13 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

I know, right. You might end up in court and they use that muhfuckah as "Exhibit A" and shyt.

"Your honor, damn the character witnesses. Take a look at this shyt right here."

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home