It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Friday, August 04, 2006

"SAY I", boosted this one from Nsane who got it from Teej...

I am not: like your last man. For some reason he's not here, but I am.

I hurt: when nobody else can understand me.

I think: too much. I try to understand both sides of all arguments. Good debaters do that, though.

I hate: selfish people who take more than they ever care to give.

I cry: when all else fails. Last time was my Grandmother's funeral.

I care: about those who are gracious and loving enough to care about others.

I feel alone: when nobody can see the world the way I do.

I listen: to everything. I spend most of my life observing people and listening is a BIG part of it.

I hide: when there is a problem that I can't fix. I need to stop that.

I drive: better than everyone else.

I sing: whenever the alcohol or the shower compels me to do so.

I dance: to the beat of a different drum.

I write: to free myself. Creativity is a wonderful thing when you can harness it.

I breathe: in order to survive.

I miss: all those who I have ever called a "friend" in my life.

I say: damn what tomorrow may bring, I'm doing okay right now.

I feel: sad and dejected for not getting promoted today, but I feel the anger welling up inside.

I succeed: only when challenged.

I fail: often enough to appreciate what succeeding is like.

I dream: often

I sleep: sporadically.

I wonder: why falling in love isn't as hard as staying in it.

I want: knowledge.

I worry: about my family.

I give: expecting something short of nothing in return.

I fight: if prompted.

I wait: longer then I care to.

I stay: in the thick of it. Can't be left behind.

I am: a fool. Smarter than you would care to believe, but a court jester, nonetheless.

1 Comments:

Blogger DivineLavender said...

I like; it.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home