It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Drunk again for the last time.

I think I'm gonna have to let this drinking thing go.

Drinking for 12 hours just ain't what it used to be. I thought I could run wif the big dawgs but I guess I need to stay my ass on the porch and make sure the old man in the rockin' chair doesn't smash my freakin' tail.

I have officially reached punk status when it comes to drinking. Gone are the days of waking up, grabbing a 40 and commencing to drink my weight in alcohol. Its cool though. Even low calorie beer, when drinking barrels of it, becomes bad for you.

Friends came over. We drank Crown. She had it with Coke, I had it with ice. One and a half bottles down, coupled wif the low calorie beer of choice, Bud Light.

We head out to the club. I continue wif the Crown on the rocks. A few hours later I felt like I got hit with a bag of rocks and my homey J has to carry me out the club.

Yeah, that's not too cool to have happen to you at my age. I think that I might be banned from that club. I don't know what I did, or who I might've pissed off so I am watching my back even when I go to the gas station. Hell, the grocery store too.

Nothing like getting your ass whupped in aisle 10 by the frozen foods and having security break it up in aisle 1 as we are choking the hell outta each other with makeshift ropes made outta Twizzlers.

(Kinda cleaning up the language. Moms reads my blogs now)

3 Comments:

Blogger T.a.c.D said...

Yeah it may be time to leave it alone...the last time I got twisted like that...it was off that Patron(sp???) this past winter...I was so out of it...I went to sleep fully clothed on my living room floor...My brother had to make sure i got in the house...it was NOT a good look...

Being drunk just isn't as much fun as you thought it would be at 18 or as fun as you thought it was at 21...

Glad you alright though....keep one eye open!
Peaace

1:07 PM  
Blogger Miguel said...

a wise man named david blake said the same thing once...didn't last long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr0C2LFBpUM

s'all i'm sayin

12:50 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

Truth be told-We are not as young as we use to be.

I was able to go to the club about 4 times a week and make it to work with no problem..that was about 16 yrs ago- Now its a totally different story.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home