It's kinda like this...

A sense of humor and an open mind are welcome here.

Monday, September 04, 2006

If you allow me to rant and rave for a bit....

...you may find out that what I have to say ain't sh*t.
But if you eff up and stick around for awhile
you'll get hooked and realize that you like my style."

Being in love isn't easy. Being out of love sucks even worse. I am waiting around anxiously for someone to pen "The Idiot's Guide to Understanding Women." Whether the author is a male or female makes no difference to me. I would lean towards the male author though, if not for the fact that I feel the female wouldn't totally betray her girls like that. Besides, I really think women like not being understood. It's all part of the game with them. I just wanna be able to understand that "if I do this, then this will happen." I have some of it down, and if you are reading this and you are actually thinking about stepping up and blessing the world with your offering, then I will send you some of my inputs.
I do know that I like having female friends around. Well, not when I am in a bind and about to fight at the club. I mean, I don't want them to go run and get help while I am getting stomped by dudes wif size 14 timbs and everything, but I do like having them around just so I can observe them. You know, sorta like a control group in an experiment. Don't get me wrong, they are friends in every sense of the word. Right now it's Princess and it was Ghetto before her. Both are my aces. Ghetto, I woulda took into a fight with me, while Princess is more like, well...a princess and she might throw something at my assailant but I don't think she will jump on the nikka's back or anything. She is so much like me that it's scary. I can't put anything past her and that's kinda cool because she keeps me on my toes. Pretty intelligent, yet laid the hell back. Yeah, that's me. You'd figure we'd argue more often but that isn't the case. As a matter of fact, she is the only one who just about physically placed one of her friends in my bed!!!! None of the others have done that!!!! They treated me like a brother and refused to let me get with their friends. But you, Princess, you get mad points for that. Regardless of the mileage on that chick, that was love and I gots you. LMMFAO....whew.

*chuckin' da deuce at the princess*

Anyway, I like observing them in everyday life. The only problem with that is when they get pissed off you have to deal with the attitudes and everything just like you were in a relationship with them. You gotta do all the ass kissing to make up and stuff and that would be the only downfall. For instance, Ghetto and I have been friends since '99. She woulda done anything for me and ditto for her. We argued and everything. I don't know how it usually came about but it was probably all her fault. I put up with it and I would be the first one to call and reach out. She was always waiting on me to do that. I was probably one of two dudes that could really get through her tough skin.

Well, when I had gotten into a relationship with a woman I ended being with for 3 yrs, she was still a big part of my life. I mean, it was hard dealing with two women, only one of which I was intimate with, when they both had attitudes towards me. The one always used to wonder why I let Ghetto bother me and why when her and I were at odds, that I would be real pissed off about it. I guess she figured that she should be the only female in my life that could piss me off that way and really get to me. She assumed that we were an item at one time and probably thought that I still liked her or something. That wasn't the case. I mean Ghetto was attractive, but nothing happened between us. Anyway, those three years were rough for me...and disappointing.
Girl friend + Home girl did not = Menage a trois

I'm trippin'....lightweight trippin, anyway. Moving on, just from those three women I just mentioned, I have learned a lot. All have made my life more interesting, while elevating my stress level during the whole process. I wouldn't trade it, but none of them chicks came with manuals!!!!!!
Someone needs to get hot on this and I mean right now!!!!!! There is a fortune to be made and it's right in front of our faces, day in and day out!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger DivineLavender said...

A manual to figure us out.

We are crazy and have vaginas that you can't live or live without.

What else do you want to do.


Men are crazy and have peniss that I CAN not live without.

I just got to deal with it....nothing is so simple.

11:54 AM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

Wow....I guess it is what it is, huh? No chance on making it easy on a brother????? I mean, hopefully it would me easier for you guys too. Tell you what....I will come up with something depicting what it is that makes us tick (hell, you know what that is already) in greater detail, and you do the same. Get it printed and then we will swap and decide if the world needs to know.....

12:01 PM  
Blogger DivineLavender said...

You got a deal, brotha! *Shaking our hand*!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home